Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of excellent in every way (except one) right door and left door mirrors for a '91+ Alfa spider for sale. The paint is great (only 21K miles on the '91 they were removed from, the lenses are excellent, electrics work perfectly. BUT - the posts are locked in place, and therefore the mirrors do not rotate.

The climate controlled location where I store the car for the winter has an entrance that is too narrow for the car WITH the mirrors extended, so for a couple of years I had to remove one of the mirrors to store the car. this past winter I bought two new mirrors, had them painted to match the car, and replaced the ones that are now for sale (looked for 3 years for a set of good used ones, but didn't find them). Replacements had to be perfect, as the car is a 1st and 2nd place winner at the New Hope auto show the two times it was displayed.

Price is $200 for either mirror, or $375 for the pair, including shipping within the USA. Foreign (including Canada) shipping would be more. PayPal is accepted, as are personal checks.

Pictures are available - send me an e-mail for best response. They will be sold to the first person that pays!!

Ciao,

Gary Knox
West Chester, PA 19382

1 - 1 of 1 Posts