Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

After a while of begrudgingly not having an Alfa in the stable, temptation is getting the better of me and I'll hopefully be back in the fold within this coming month. And the best part is - re-entering the world of Alfa with my favorite of them all - a GTV 2000! (Fingers crossed now that eBay and the loan application go smoothly)

Anyway, I had some questions for you guys just so I can start making my to-do list:

1) Can the front (none headrest) and rear seats from a GT Junior fit in a GTV 2000? Or are the dimensions slightly different between the two?

2) Does the GTAm side-exhaust use a different set of headers from the standard? If so, will the headers fit on the 2L Nord? Correct me if I'm totally wrong, but I seem to remember that exhaust was designed for the 1300 engine, no? And if anyone of you guys has fit that exhaust onto your GTVs, how awesome was it/how much of a PITA was it?

3) Offhand, do you know if anyone sells the wood-veneer interior paneling in a brushed aluminum or other bare metal?

Thanks for the answers in advance - it's exciting to be back in this world!

·
Registered
426 Posts
3) Offhand, do you know if anyone sells the wood-veneer interior paneling in a brushed aluminum or other bare metal?
Massively easy to cut thin gauge aluminum (5000 or 6000 series) to shape with hand-held metal shears. McMaster-Carr has a good selection of metals in in various thicknesses, sheets and foils.

I'd start with 22 gauge. I tried a number of materials before going back to the wood veneer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts