Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can find a Euro Intake Mainifold for 2.0 liter GTV? Oh yeah and ruffly how much do they run, Used? and New if their available?

thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Headers

I have a set with no cracks off a '72 GTV 2L. They run about $70-$110 used and without cracks. I'll sell you mine for $80.00 plus shipping from MPLS, MN. You can check out some aftermarket headers from Centerlinealfa.com, International-Auto.com, Alfa Recombine (?) or PaulSpruell.com. They have sets ranging from $280.00 to over $500.00. They do look neat but you might have to change some of the rest of the exhaust system to get the most out of the headers. I was tolled the stock set up is very good and performs better then some of the systems on the road today! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'd try eBay. These manifolds are almost always on there.

I think rschae007 was talking about exhaust manifolds, the intakes are not prone to cracking, but the 2 part exhaust manifolds do, on the piece for cyl's 1&4.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Opps...

You're right, I'm on the wrong side of the motor...sorry. I do think Centerline was going to have new manufactured Euro manifolds in stock from Italy soon. Might want to check there as well as Ebay.

Chao!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts