Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have cobbled together my European headlight buckets, and have two back dome bases and one clip, 2 housings but you will need to be a welder or creative on the special adjusting screws. See style below: Contact if you want some of these rare parts to finish up your buckets. The top one is my finished bucket. I have one long screw left for up down left right. I have one tiny lefthand thread that holds the triwing hand turn plastic piece. I have two USA style that were modified to work as Euro style but the adjusting screws were a pain to turn, even though I slotted them. If you want informain on how to use USA style then pm me, but doesn't work as well as Euro style.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm new the BB and I really need a headlight bucket solution as I cannot figure out how the us buckets were mounted. (the car came to me in parts) there are no clips and I cannot see how the buckets were held into the fender. I'd much rather have H4 set up anyway so any information you, or anyone might have to mount the us buckets or get my hands on euro buckets would be great. Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers, Oakley

1 - 3 of 3 Posts