Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hiya! New here and thinking of heading down the Alfa trail after numerous years with German cars :). I have found an Alfetta GTV 2.0 I am looking to restore, but would like to convert to Euro bumpers if I am redoing the paint and such. I am looking for the original style chrome bumpers NOT the later euro painted / plastic / rubber style found on the later GTV (I found that excellent detailed conversion overview here - but expecting that will be quite different from a backwards chrome style euro conversion).

Any idea where I might find them? How involved the switch- over might be? I am told that it is not merely a bolt on option although looking at pictures I can't see why not. I expect someone has experience with this and has been written about in the forums but can't find it yet.

I will add pictures and document as much as I can as this progressses...

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I suggest you contact a gentleman I've done Alfa business with in The Netherlands --- PM me for his e-mail. Or, you can search on E Bay/Europe. I've seen those bumpers for sale in Europe from time to time. I think they are stainless steel.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
ok no problem. His Alfa BB ID is johni6020. He offers parts for sale at times here in the classifieds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts