Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Euro 2L Weber Carb Conversion Assembly (to replace SPICA FI), Weber 40 DCOE 151's (Italian made) Disassembled, Cleaned, Rebuilt, Jetted For Euro 2L Motor, New Carb Blocks, Manifold Media Blasted, New Thermostat, New Gaskets, New Short & Long Throttle Rods, Weber Linkage (off of a 67 GTV), Euro Air Cleaner Cleaned & Painted With New Air Filter & Mounting Clamps, 2L Carb Support Strut Is Painted With New Lower Bushing, New SPICA Pump Block Off Plate, New Filter King Fuel Filter/Regulator, Facet Low Pressure Fuel Pump, Everything Needed To Replace The SPICA System, I'm Waiting For The Carb Blocks & Venturi's To Arrive To Finish Assembly (package stuck at the FedEx depot in Oregon due to forest fires) But Decided To Go Ahead And List It As I Just Listed Another Weber Assembly; Parts Should Arrive In The Next Few Days, Perfect, PM Me For Particulars.

I'm In The Process Of Putting Together A "Hot Rod" Weber Assembly For A 2L, It Will Be Similar To The One I Show In The Last Two Photos:

New 45 DCOE 152G's (4 progression holes) With Richard Jemisons "flowed" Aux-Venturi's & Venturi's, I Have An Early Screw-In Manifold That Is Unmodified And Came From The Factory With Radius' Cast Into The Manifold & Large Ports To Accept 45 Carbs That I'll Use, And A GTA Reproduction Airbox, As I Get Further Along With This Build I'll Post A Separate Thread For Sale On It.

-John

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts