Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was there a notification that there would be a major change in the appearance in the BB, today? If so, I must have missed it.

As with everything else, change is inevitable, though I would like to have 750-101 Alfas headlining the forum of the same name.

Ray

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
I agree, 750-101 Alfas headlining the our forum.

·
Registered
6,600 Posts
Hmmm…..same format as Porsche 718 forum. Loads of adds. Everywhere...
But still worth the price of admittion!

·
Super Moderator
11,247 Posts
At least my '65 spider remains in the garage here with me after the change! It has NOT disappeared.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Quite the surprise this morning when I logged into the board. I like it generally. Still figuring out a few things. Miss seeing the likes and quotes next to my posts.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thought I'd give this a bump to read how others feel so far. I liked the simple tool bar from the previous format that made things a much more simple click to do what I wanted and find what I wanted without having to wade through the deliberate waste pages. I could care less about points, post numbers, and the needless congratulations that are now easier to find oneself on the wrong page than one's personal messages. The silly rewards-type format stuff, as if it's junior high again, is what I'll never get about the need to morph every site to mirror other social media pages. I realize everyone visits here for many different reasons. I'm just not sure this layout is an improvement, at least for me.

·
Out of the office!
11,278 Posts
All questions, concerns and enhancement requests should be posted to the thread below.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.