Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!!! Just before i start i'm new to this site so please excuse any stupid mistakes!! Had my 156 2.0 selespeed (02plate, 46k) around 3 months now and i think it's great!! A few minor teething issues though (i will list the problems each in there own thread.... My most concerning problem is that when i'm on the motorway cruising around 90mph (i know most people will be thinking that i shouldn't be doing 90 so my problem is irrelevant) my engine warning light flashes several times and then goes out! if i cruise at 70 then the problem never occurs but lets be honest who actually sits at 70?????????? More recently when the light comes on it's been staying on until i switch the car off and then back on!!! Another problem which i can't stop thinkng might be related is that before i get on the motorway my temperature guage shows 90! then as soon as i get to motorway speeds it drops down to the 75 (i think)!!! I am extensively mechanically minded so come guys give me something to do!!! i am extremely thankfull for any help. Chris.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts