Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently looking to source either an Alfa Romeo 2.0L v8 or a 2.6L V8 (montreal) engine. It does not have to be restored or sorted, but looking for a solid start for a rebuild. If anyone has any info on where I might be able to find one please let me know. mike

· Push hard and live
12,121 Posts
I am currently looking to source either an Alfa Romeo 2.0L v8 or a 2.6L V8 (montreal) engine. It does not have to be restored or sorted, but looking for a solid start for a rebuild. If anyone has any info on where I might be able to find one please let me know. mike
Hello Mike,

I have a Montreal engine that I intend to sell. In the absence of someone wanting it as-is, I am preparing to overhaul it. Some work has already been completed. I am located in northern Nevada, in Carson City.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello Mike,

I have a Montreal engine that I intend to sell. In the absence of someone wanting it as-is, I am preparing to overhaul it. Some work has already been completed. I am located in northern Nevada, in Carson City.
Hello Don: Wow I posted this less than 24 hours ago and was not expecting a response so quickly.
I would love to discuss further. I will send you a message with my email

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.