Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I have a number of spider parts needing new homes. Family issue means I will not be completing the last phase of the mechanical restoration on my (her) 1974 spider. I have:

2 liter spica engine from 73 spider, 72k mi. Car was garaged for 20 years then revived Engine ran very well when pulled 8 months ago. No idea what it's worth. Make an offer

Trans from same 73 spider as engine. Can not vouch for synchros, clutch was frozen. Trans has 72k mi. No idea what it's worth, make an offer.

Rebuilt Head for 2 liter. Head rebuilt by Autosport in seattle. All tests performed for viability, new valves guides springs etc, euro cams installed. $600 + shipping

Set of borgo 10.1-1 pistons and liners new in box. $400 + shipping

Several sets of turbinas. Make offer + shipping. One set has new michelin 185/70 R14 with about 100 miles on them.

Set of original 73 steel wheels, sombrero center caps and low miles Michelin 185/70 r14 tires. 90% tread.

Variety of other parts but won't have a list until car comes back from body and paint this week and I reassemble everything.

All has to go in the near term so let me know what you want, if anything.

email [email protected] or call 425-941-3103

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, the head has not been installed since it was rebuilt. It has been plastic wrapped on my bench in a dry garage for two or three years. Still pristine. all stock other than euro cams. I also have the original US cams if wanted, can't vouch for their condition, but there is no corrosion.

·
Premium Member
1978 Spider
497 Posts
no, the head has not been installed since it was rebuilt. It has been plastic wrapped on my bench in a dry garage for two or three years. Still pristine. all stock other than euro cams. I also have the original US cams if wanted, can't vouch for their condition, but there is no corrosion.
I sent you an email at [email protected]. Did you get it?
Jim

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For some reason I can only open emails in my hotmail acct with my i-pad. They won't open with regular computer. If anyone has an idea about this let me know. For now the easiest is PM here. I will go find my i-pad now though and look up your email.

·
Premium Member
1978 Spider
497 Posts
For some reason I can only open emails in my hotmail acct with my i-pad. They won't open with regular computer. If anyone has an idea about this let me know. For now the easiest is PM here. I will go find my i-pad now though and look up your email.
No need, I'll PM you the email.
Jim

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whoops. I was mistaken about the tires. The turbinas have brand new Toyos on them. The steel wheels have older low miles Michelins. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry, been under the gun painting the house ahead of the rain putting gutters on today then can refocus. Will get you a total asap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts