Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few bucks worth of tubing and some harbor freight castors yielded some decent engine stands! thought i'd pass the pics along to anyone else who's considered making some.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
71 Berlina 74 GTV 17 Giulia Q4
6,471 Posts
Nice, add some wishbones, spindles, and a few other items and you have a fast sports racer:)

·
Premium Member
6,471 Posts

Or this:)

·
Premium Member
6,471 Posts
For sure! My stand started life as my Daughter's gokart, add a boom and tower its a pile driver to add on to the dock, and finally....
Any ideas on the best way to introduce a load to better simulate the real world?

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
A few bucks worth of tubing and some harbor freight castors yielded some decent engine stands! thought i'd pass the pics along to anyone else who's considered making some.
Love the cam lobe drawings in the background, Kevin! Exactly how much more power will you have next season?????

·
Premium Member
6,471 Posts

[YouTube:KiCNTEuCudw]

·
Premium Member
5,541 Posts
... Any ideas on the best way to introduce a load to better simulate the real world?
I've puzzled over this myself. I've heard of guys using truck brakes but that just sounds like a grenade in waiting. There must be some clever red neck engineering that has this covered...

·
Premium Member
6,471 Posts
That looks pretty high tech to me:)

·
Premium Member
6,471 Posts
And shop heater:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts