Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a long shot, but worth a try, I need at least one PN 105.32.01.512.00, engine lifting bracket for a GTA/GTA/jr. Thanks and fingers crossed

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have been unable to get over to my storage facility. I have to travel for a couple of weeks. I'm 99% sure I have one there. Be patient. Sorry that I haven't been able to confirm.

·
Premium Member
21,699 Posts
Presuming a GTA bracket is different from standard? I have tons of regular ones.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
21,699 Posts
You could take a regular one and shorten/lengthen as needed if the center to center distance is different. I did that for an MGA Twin Cam once.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
21,699 Posts
OK. I have probably six extras if you decide to go that way. TIG welded, will be as strong as new. Dennis at Norman Racing made me one.
Andrew

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Presuming a GTA bracket is different from standard? I have tons of regular ones.
Andrew
[/QUOTE)
The standard brackets are oriented across the engine. The GTA brackets are at 90 deg along length and as such have a wider hole spacing.

Ken

·
Registered
574 Posts
I am also in need of 2. Both of the GTAs I am working on have lost their lifting brackets over the years.
Vince.

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still looking, lot of false starts, these are wider the standard brackets found on every other Alfa, and are mounted length wise not side to side as in standard models, which is why they are wider. TIA

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts
Since we are at it, I need one also, yet if someone cared to post a photo of one,
well, you never know, we could possibly make a bunch here.

Regards, Alberto

·
Premium Member
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Borrowed form the internet, it appears very few GTA engines have these installed. I generally see them mounted on the carb side as I recall.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts