Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to locate good engine builder in Nashville,TN. area. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA Steve

·
Registered
293 Posts
There is a shop in Memphis (Imports and Sports) that I've heard good things about, but I don't know of anyone in Nashville. You may want to post in the other forums too.

Good luck,

HOP

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bill Zeigler is in Chattanooga. I don't know if he would rebuild an engine, but he may know someone.

·
Registered
34 Posts
oops.

IAP just gave me the name Paul Doster 615-292-0740 as a Nashville resident who may refer me somone in Chatt.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
This thread reminds me of the prophet in Life of Brian:

There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock.

If someone found someone or got a recommendation or a number, can we post it here so someone else might be able to find said engine builder?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Music City Restoration just finished doing my engine. They are located in Ashland City just north of Nashville. These guys did a hell of a job. Stress relieved the rods, balance entire engine with clutch in place and rebuilt the tranny and drive shaft. Didnt realize this old 71 spider could drive so smooth. Very fair price also. 12 month/12,000 warranty,cant beat that

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
thanks stecie, now that's the sort of reply i was hoping for. great info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts