Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I will most definately be picking up some print material, I wonder if there may be suggestions out here for where to turn online.

Gratzi,
Michael

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
The parts books give good exploded diagrams, or do you want spec sheets on body alignment measurements, etc?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess I'm looking more for something more remedial to start with: "Spider Engine for Dummies" kind of thing

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
Look at the two sticky threads under Anything about Alfas. There's some recommendations about some books and manuals. What model Alfa do you have and I can make some specific recommendations.

·
Administrator
17,530 Posts
Car Disc [<- link] has copies of the Alfa Shop Manuals on CD.

Pat Braden's books are good general reference material - often including ideas for the home mechanic.

This BB will be one of your best sources of info of all things Alfa*. Use the search function to check for BTDT's and then post any questions you have. Be sure to post/reply with any solutions you come up with - that'll help other Alfa owners.

BB member PapaJam has excellent color-coded wire diagrams for many Alfa models. Send him a PM and ask if he has what you need. He'll email you a .pdf file. I went to an office supply store and had them print the wire diagram out on 11" X 17" paper then laminate it. Cost me about $5.

* PapaJam will suggest a donation to the BB - to help keep it alive. I second the idea. Please consider it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts