Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is truly a 1 shot deal. We have 6 of the aftermarket shaded windshields which are stored in one of our units with thousands of obsolete parts. (We also have the GTV 6). We are combining one of our units and moving a lot of glass. We don't have enough room and crates for this so we would like to offer a 1 time deal. $200EA + $25 CRATE + FREIGHT. This is perfect for local pick up or more than 1 sent to the same location. Offer good thru Aug 31st when we will have done the move. That's $75 off the already low price of $275 ea.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hi Richard,

I was planning on sending you a check to hold one of those for pickup in the near future.

If I were to mail you out a check, or money order, on Monday, would the same agreement on me driving down in the near future, for pickup, still apply? $200 + 6.25% tax= $212.50?

That's for a green tint, no antenna, windshield for a GTV6... correct? The style made for the rubber gasket install?

My ALFA mechanic told me he might want 1 or 2 ALFA windshields, for models other than a GTV6, as well. I'll check on Monday to see how ready he is to committing on those, and check on your availability. I can do the pickup and transport for any extra glass on the same trip, if that works out.

Thanks,
Peter in Vermont

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Peter, the deal on the GTV6 is not the same price, sorry for any confusion. We already dropped the GTV6 from $350 to $299 + tax = $317.69 as noted before..
we could not sell the GTV6 at $200, we would be losing more than a few dollars.
I will work a deal on the others if I can depending on models and you can work something out with him if picking up..
Thanks,
Richard

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Thanks for setting me straight.

I guess the other deal may have been for 164 windshields, huh?

If I sent you off a payment of $317.69 early in the week... how soon would I need to make the trip to Boston, for pickup? Later is better than sooner for me.

Cheers, Peter

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you pay this week the sooner the better, I would like to see them out by Labor Day but really anytime in Sept will work.. if it is a weekend, just need to know a week in advance. here most but not 1 or 2 weekends in Sept.
Richard

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Thanks, Richard.

I'll get you out a check on Monday. And do my very best to get down there sometime before the end of September, for pickup.

Peter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts