Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Also. When you experience those 3 tag lights don’t work, and they didn’t work when prev. Owner had the car. I found after pulling out my hair out, that the power switch got installed backwards by prev. Guys trying to fix them. Turned it around and worked.
I had he same issue on my '86 Spider Graduate. This is how i repaired the hird brake light: Removed the nylon socket
assembly; cut both wires; bought AutoZone part # 85804-Universal Single contact socket for #1156 bulb; removed center lead & spring, drilled hole in socket for hot wire to pass through & larger hole for ground wire to pass, then crimped butt
joint onto wires & re-inserted nylon assembly: it now works! Chief Bre

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dude, for a quick second I thought the pic of your luggage was of your door panel. Now I have a an idea. Sweet, custom, leather door panels.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Yea. Think of this too.. take thin brake tube you can bend and form it any shape you want or make curving lines. Use green upholstry glue and heat gun , glue them under the hides nice and tight, gives the effect of bead rolled on leather. Or reverse idea is use 1” close cell make impressions with brake tubing/ Dremel and glue leather down into the groves with heat and pressing. Practice. It’s cool if you’d doing custom panels.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I have working turn signals (outside the car). The indicators in the main dash cluster are not working. I’m assuming the signal “Flasher is good, if was bad. Signals would not work. Can theflasher next half bad??? Can’t believe both bulbs n the cluster are bad. Plus do not want to take the cluster out😱

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
There is only one bulb and if it is bust you have to remove the instrument monopod to replace it

But I told you that before...........

41 - 48 of 48 Posts