Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get replacement wiring loom connectors?
I need the 3 pin water temp sensor and throttle body connectors for a 2000 GTV 3.0 V6 24v.
will also need to replace various other engine bay connectors as they are becoming brittle with age and heat and beginning to crumble.
thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
so you are looking for the plastic, holding part for the connectors pins to insert into? oooh, that might be an unobtainium part. Hopefully, the master guru's on here may know. Anyone?
I had to use an old wiring loom that I had lying around

·
Registered
413 Posts
Does anyone know where to get replacement wiring loom connectors?
I need the 3 pin water temp sensor and throttle body connectors for a 2000 GTV 3.0 V6 24v.
will also need to replace various other engine bay connectors as they are becoming brittle with age and heat and beginning to crumble.
thanks.
It's a long shot, but are there any other markings on the connector? You might be able to source an e.g. Siemens or Deutsch or something else. Just the part number off of a connector might be enough to get you started.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this what you are looking for:

Thanks for all the suggestions.
I’m sure it’s available somewhere. Trying to find where is proving impossible.
I’m after the 3 pin female plug attached to the engine wiring loom that plugs into the water temperature sensor.
the sensor is made by Facet in Italy. Have emailed them, but no reply.
it has the following markings, 1046 MOPAR FO 85 18 K.

Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
I feel your pain, man. Both of my harness connectors for the crank sensors are deteriorating.

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
Notice the harness-side has a wire shielding around the 3 wires, and that somehow the black wire's insulation all stripped away at some point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts