Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some of the plastic 2-pin female plugs that connect to the fuel injectors and sensors on the intake side of an L-Jetronic system.

In the electronics/wiring industry these parts are known as Junior Timer or Junior Power Timer connectors and they are typically equipped with a rubber "boot" that extends about 35-40mm down the wire from the plastic contact housing. They are made by AMP or Bosch and have C-shaped wire retaining clip that can be somewhat troublesome to unlatch.

I need 4 gray, 2 yellow and 1 tan plastic connectors (the black ones I have are all in good condition).

I can't seem to find new ones in these colors in the older "Type B" design, so I will be happy to get used ones in good condition.

It doesn't matter if I get the rubber boots, the metal C-clips, or even much of any attached wires (pigtails) with them. Of course those tagalong pieces would be helpful, but I'm primarily interested in just the plastic housings, in good condition, in the colors I've listed above.

If you have any old L-Jetronic wiring that isn't 100%, or some of these colored plugs (complete or not) that you would consider selling, I would appreciate hearing from you (PM or regular email at [email protected]).

This is what the plastic parts look like, but once again I only need the ones in gray (4 each), yellow (2 each) and tan (1 each):

Attachments

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I used connectors from Ballenger Motorsports - High Performance Electronics, part number CONN-85660. These have the newer, IMO better, clip style. These do not come in different colors, AFAIK, and they do not have the boot. There are rubber seals that fit between the wires and the plastic housing. Four years and about 25K miles with no problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts