Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious why the edit post button is missing from original post after there is a response? I hope I am not loosing my mind but I have edited original posts before but cannot now?
I cannot now go back and for example remove information from a post or edit an original post with more info? Instead I have to add it on and make it a longer post which it does not need to be.

If I have something for sale as well I cannot delete the original info and put SOLD, have to add it to the end which some/most may not even read.

Is there a reason for this? Can we add this back in?

thanks

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
This appears to be a system bug... Some of my posts show the edit button and some do not, and all have responses... It should be reported to Simon...

Best regards,

·
Premium Member
26,820 Posts
I sent Simon a PM/email but no reply yet. We had this same issue over on Colin's 164 forum and he changed it so we could edit and update posts.

·
Premium Member
9,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I sent Simon a PM/email but no reply yet. We had this same issue over on Colin's 164 forum and he changed it so we could edit and update posts.
Yes, I remember asking him to change it in July 04' ,he did so that day I think and that made a big difference.
Funny thing is that site is SOOO slow now that that request is still on the first page of suggestions. LOL
But I was able to do this here all the time. But lately I am missing the edit button.
Thanks for doing that Steve.

Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts