Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble finding the "edit" word now so that I can modify a posting. Used to be the word I could click on, but now it isn't there anymore. Is there some obscure icon I must click on to do an edit?

·
Premium Member
15,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, another obscure unlabeled icon instead of the word "edit". Three vertical dots? Why not just use words? Curious if nothing else, but thanks. This new BB is still not winning me over.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
It's called, by some, a kebab menu and takes up less screen space than words. The mobile controls a lot of the IT world now because humans are obsessed with their smart phone ... and I'm posting this on MY phone.

Pete

·
Super Moderator
10,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Please monitor that thread"

Shouldn't have to in a clearly developed format using words IMO, since words need no explanation or searching, but if you insist, ok.

Lol, having no meaningful use for the capabilities of smart phones (which allow for too much hacking and snooping of lives, etc), nor do our life activities exist around/on them, it's been no advantage for me if the software is being optimized for those devices.

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Understand Del, but we oldies are the minority.

Pete

·
Premium Member
15,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Alas, tis true. We don't see any advantage to laying our own very satisfactory lives wide open to whomever via smart phones, or Facebook, or tweeter, whatever dubious social media there might be. Although I even wonder about the content I do put into the BB as to where it could eventually end up, ie, whether or not it would come back nefariously someday.

If the BB owners feel the need to accommodate these devices, I guess we who don't need them, are not addicted to them, just have to put up with it in order to participate.

As long as I can just basically post...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts