Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this store from a Alfa BB member,off a discussion about parts. The prices were good and they look legit so I made a big order. Now that I electronically gave them the cc # I saw some misspellings that would not be reasonable to be in a professional UK business, Anyone with experiences on them? Please reply

·
Supporting Vendor
4,447 Posts
EB Spares is a well known and respected business. They are "legit".

·
Registered
536 Posts
I recently ordered a number of poly suspension bushings and some other related parts from EB Spares. All I can say is good prices, friendly knowledgeable folks, quick service; first rate company to do business with. I'm in the process of putting together my next order for them.

Best regards,

·
Registered
71 Posts
I used to buy from them (EB Spares) all the time when I lived in the UK - good prices, and quick delivery........pretty good to deal with all in all!

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
EB Spares was THE aftermarket Alfa parts store in the UK for a long time. It was founded by David Edgington (hence the "E") who worked for Rob Walker before opening EB Spares. Following the success of John Shankle and Alfa Ricambi here in the states, EB was one of the first UK Alfa parts concerns to develop a specific interest in performance parts. I understand the compay was sold to a former employee a few years ago. Although they don't have quite the internet presence of their newer competitors (who are also quite reputable), EB Spares is a very reliable, very knowledgable firm that I wouldn't hesitate to do business with.

Maybe the person answering your email was dyslexic? :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have dealt with them several times without any problems. Most recently 3 months ago.

Cheers
Baktash

·
Registered
138 Posts
they have an odd online purchasing system, but pricing is good and they ship overseas really quick. Ive found that even with shipping their pricing at times better than purchasing here in states (sorry usa guys)

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
They were, perhaps still are, THE place to get CSC exhaust systems, which are the only stock ones I know of that fit and work on Alfettas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts