Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,386 Posts
At least now with a different seller. I can't imagine that buying this car at its last ebay price, you could expect to make money flipping it, especially after moving it from Las Vegas to NY. Different strokes...

Andrew

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I imagine someone bought it, got it home, and realized it wasn't what they were hoping for and are just trying to get out from under it. If they were hoping to flip it at a profit they would (should?) have cleaned it up a little.

Anyone notice the engine is now listed as a Euro 2L instead of a 1600? I would have given this car a lot more consideration when it was on ebay out of Las Vegas had I known this. Oh well.

BTW, nice new Veloce Andrew, well done!

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
I imagine someone bought it, got it home, and realized it wasn't what they were hoping for and are just trying to get out from under it. If they were hoping to flip it at a profit they would (should?) have cleaned it up a little.

Anyone notice the engine is now listed as a Euro 2L instead of a 1600? I would have given this car a lot more consideration when it was on ebay out of Las Vegas had I known this. Oh well.

BTW, nice new Veloce Andrew, well done!
A $2000-$2500 car IMO....

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think $2500 is low considering that a few incomplete rollers have sold on ebay (one in Atlanta, one in Washington) for more than that in the last year. Heck, there are probably a few guys here that would give good $$$ for a healthy Euro 2L with all the correct bits.

That said, 6 days from now we will know exactly what it is worth to some hopefully lucky high bidder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts