Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Is everyone OK now?

Can anyone reply and let me know if all of the links are not showing in any of the New Posts, Search & Todays Posts results.

Thanks
I just tried all four (New Posts, Today's Posts, Search & Advanced Search) and the ebay posts are NOT showing up. :) Thank you, Simon!

Best regards,

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
E-bay Listing Forum Confusion

Is everyone OK now?

Can anyone reply and let me know if all of the links are not showing in any of the New Posts, Search & Todays Posts results.

Thanks
Simon,

Quick Links > New posts is working fine as of 4:07 p.m. and has been all day today. I haven't used any of the other on the list.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
eBay Listings are Back in New Posts

It appeared that this problem had been corrected, but I am now getting eBay Listings in the New Posts again. Checked it last night, and this morning had 7 pages of new posts.

Hope this can be corrected on a permanent basis. All it does is clog up the new post listing, making it almost impossible to use. This is what I check first when I log on, because it gives a good overview of what's going on, and I can reply to posts on forums that I normally do not check.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
Checked Again on Sunday Night!

Had 20 pages of new posts, most of which were "eBay Listings." I had to search to page 20 to find the last post I had on this site.

This makes using the "New Posts" totally meaningless.

Hope it gets corrected soon.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
EBay Listing Forum Confusion

Had 20 pages of new posts, most of which were "eBay Listings." I had to search to page 20 to find the last post I had on this site.

This makes using the "New Posts" totally meaningless.

Hope it gets corrected soon.

Thanks
Have you tried using the Quick Links > Today's posts? I've not had any trouble with it since the last fix. I've never used the New posts link.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Tom,
You may want to contact (PM) Simon directly, as I don't believe the rest of us are still having this problem. In fact, since Simon asked for verification it's been working fine for me, and I have not seen the ebay listings in a while, either with "New Posts" or "Today's Posts"...

Best regards,

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
I haven't read this whole thread, but DO NOTE that epay pays for each click of the links to Simon. If that will keep this site a live, then so be it.

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
I haven't read this whole thread, but DO NOTE that epay pays for each click of the links to Simon. If that will keep this site a live, then so be it.
We actually don't get paid per click.

If a user from AlfaBB clicks on a eBay link and happens to make a purchase then the site gets a small percentage of the transaction.

So in other words don't just click on them you need to click and then buy the item. :D

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
But....

Tapping into that list of eBay items is too easy and compelling.

I've had to buy three modest things in the last three days.

Help, I am becoming a shopaholic!:eek:

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I'm not looking for anything at the moment, but I don't see the ebay listings anywhere. Now that we don't see the individual emails anymore, where do we see the ebay listings?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I just bought an Alfa polo shirt from Ebay off the site so I guess the bb will get a small piece. Woo Hoo...

41 - 55 of 55 Posts