Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

I am from the Giulia forums and wanted to get a Alfa Only racing event going that could be coupled with other events (Drive thru Mountains, Dinner, etc) depending on the interest.

The Racing time would be Time Attack as its the best option for those who haven't been on the track and for those who have and don't want to deal with others (cheaper for insurance purposes as well).

A Friday Event with 50 people would come out to $300 per person. We would have the whole track to our selves with almost a lot of runs (Think 15 to 20 based on number of people and no accidents ) of the track.

A Saturday Event with the same people would be a bit more at $350 per person. Same format etc.

The more people we have (70 would be a great number) the cheaper it gets.

If we are interested I can set a date in September or October once we have a deposit down. We would need a lot of folks ready to commit.

This is for a brand new facility about 45 minutes to 1 hour south of Washington DC called Dominion Raceway.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/DominionRaceway/

Things We can talk about later

Instructors (Available)
Food Options(Also Available)

We can also turn this into a big event depending on interest where we have a car show/vendors & sponsors to drive down costs. Again I am just trying to have 1 big Alfa event where we don't have to go to far (East Coast Represent).

Just spitballing here fyi.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dominion is only 2 hours from my house, so we would definitely be interested!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Washington DC Race day

I would be interested in some sort of event. GTV probably wont be ready but could bring the Montreal for some fun....Keep us posted on interest etc.

·
Premium Member
13,071 Posts
I am confused. Is this a race or a track day?

·
Premium Member
13,071 Posts
I hope to be at the Glen in September.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts