Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure what happened to mine, but they sure are hiding well.

To clarify, these are the short right angle (L-shaped) pieces at the lower portion of the stainless surround parts for Alfetta GT's with glue in windshields.

What I need is Not corners for those with rubber gaskets with stainless inserts.

I have all of the other parts and I understand if someone doesn't want to sell just these two parts. That said, I'm sure mine will show up someday, so if you have a pair of these corner pieces but don't plan on using them for a long time, I'll both pay you now and give you back yours once I find mine.

I have an event coming up in several weeks and I'd like to have the surround complete.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
I have a variety of these, all brand new. I'll have to measure them to confirm. You can add them to the glovebox door to save shipping :)

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alex, as you can see, the angle isn't 90 degrees, but more like 100 - 110 degrees.

The thickness/width is 18.5 mm. I don't have the bottom piece installed but it appears as if the lower leg is 35 mm with the upper one 30 mm but most likely they are the same length.

To repeat, I need a left and a right one.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Yes, I'm pretty sure I have a couple of these. Posting photos will be difficult (read: impossible) as I've lost my camera cable, but I might be able to attempt something from my laptop. More tomorrow ...

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alex, if you can work something out I'd like to also see the glovebox door. My thought is if your's is really straight and the one I'll be gluing doesn't turn out well, then I'll also buy it.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Gosh I've had a ton of these...never thought to save them.....

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for asking but they showed up just the other day - actually in the area where I thought I'd put them. I had tape on each to designate left and right. By some strange magic, apparently when I blew the dust off where they were, they flew off and stuck to the inside edge of a nearby box. One couldn't do that on purpose if they tried a jillion times.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts