Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the side vent window seals/gaskets are available? I have tried most of the nationally known vendors and even the English shops (Alfaholics, etc). Grazie!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Does anyone know where the side vent window seals/gaskets are available? I have tried most of the nationally known vendors and even the English shops (Alfaholics, etc). Grazie!
Welcome to the board. I tried all kinds of places, even tried re-originals... no luck:(

I haven't looked in a while, maybe someone has some info and somebody is making them again. Good luck and welcome again.

Drop some pics of your Alfa on us, we love pictures....:D

Marcos

·
Super Moderator
11,146 Posts
I don't know whether VeloceSpace carries that part, but I would start with them. Contact: VeloceSpace Even if their website doesn't show it, I'd get in touch with Patrick - if anyone knows where to get a roundtail vent window gasket, he would.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Lots of Duetto owners have lusted for these rubber gaskets for some time. Let us all know if you find any. AFAIK someone in Italy remade them five or ten years ago, but these are NLA.

Robert

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Four possible sources in Italy:

Raoul Flamigni, via M. del Pagano 19, 50142 Firenze, tel.055/7331768, fax 055/7830577.

Elvezio Guarnizioni

Autoricambi Sassi

Francesco CASARIN, Milano, tel. 338/5848138. No website that I know of.

Good luck!

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
If anybody finds this rubber bit - the vent window seal for a roundtail - PLEASE let everyone on the BB know. I'd bet many owners would love to find them.

Robert

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Thanks! I just sent them an email to verify that they fit the Duetto. The next model had the windshield sloped farther back, and the vent windows were a slightly different shape.

I HOPE THESE FIT THE DUETTO!!!!!!

Robert

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,040 Posts
Ciconani in Italy. Mr. Fiat here may get material from them so he could be an intermediary if you don't want to hassle with wire transfers.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EB Spares does not have the part for the Duetto....1971 and up, I imagine, judging from the pic on their site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts