Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Does anyone know where the side vent window seals/gaskets are available? I have tried most of the nationally known vendors and even the English shops (Alfaholics, etc). Grazie!
Welcome to the board. I tried all kinds of places, even tried re-originals... no luck:(

I haven't looked in a while, maybe someone has some info and somebody is making them again. Good luck and welcome again.

Drop some pics of your Alfa on us, we love pictures....:D

Marcos

·
Administrator
'66 Sprint GT, '67 Duetto, '70 BMW 2800CS
13,065 Posts
I don't know whether VeloceSpace carries that part, but I would start with them. Contact: VeloceSpace Even if their website doesn't show it, I'd get in touch with Patrick - if anyone knows where to get a roundtail vent window gasket, he would.

·
Registered
5,303 Posts
Thanks! I just sent them an email to verify that they fit the Duetto. The next model had the windshield sloped farther back, and the vent windows were a slightly different shape.

I HOPE THESE FIT THE DUETTO!!!!!!

Robert

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,074 Posts
Ciconani in Italy. Mr. Fiat here may get material from them so he could be an intermediary if you don't want to hassle with wire transfers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.