Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody (UK/EU side preferably) have a stock height 105.00.01.500.00 marked head available for sale?

Turns out my unit is nice in all respects bar extensive cracking discovered at P test.

thanks

Jim

·
Registered
97 Posts
I believe I have a core, unfortunately in CA. If you get desperate it’s available though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer.... Couple more calls to make here tomorrow but not looking too promising. Can you have a think what $ you are looking for and send a PM?

Best

Jim

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
I would recommend having the head repaired because sending a cylinder overseas except by sea mail is extremely expensive. I received an exhaust system from Classic Alfa and the shipping cost was over $300.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Certainly my first thought but at present the shop see attempting that as a last resort and not certain. Seems the head probably froze and has both a long crack on top and also between plugs 2/3. Carefully disguised when purchased on the net. Shame.... Flat to 1 thou and unskimmed; bad luck

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
I have the head but I`m located in Canada.
If you`re interested I can dig them out and send you pictures.
One of them has cam caps and the other one doesn`t (which will be cheaper of course)
Keep me posted
Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts