Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Kingsville TX-270163167156 is the #-anyone familiar with it?

·
Premium Member
16,166 Posts
Haven't we seen these pictures before?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a rely I rec'd

Hello,
My name is Gerald Granger and I'm glad that you are interested in the car. First I want you to know that for the moment I'm in England for a special reason, my cousin just died in a tragic accident and my real duty is to sell all he owned here, including this car. It's a great car, in perfect condition, it has no scratches, no damages, no hidden defects. Kept it in a warm garage. It has a clear title wich you will receive along with the car and two rows of keys. The car will be shipped through DAS, one of the world's most reliable shipping companies and will take no more then 10 days. I will cover the insurance and shipping charges. The price for the car is $5,800.
The transaction will be carried out through eBay, it's the safest and the only system I trust, we will both benefit of their purchase protection policy. They will act as a third party in our deal, they will hold the money until the transaction is carried out. You will have to make a deposit of $ 2,900 to an eBay agent and confirm your deposit to eBay. As soon as they validate your deposit, they will inform me and I will be able to initiate the shipping process. You will pay the rest of the amount only after you receive the vehicle and confirm everything is alright.
I'm waiting for your info in order to get things started on my side (only if you agree to buy it) . I require your full name, address for shipping and eBay user ID. After I'll send them all the info, eBay will contact you and give you all the details about the transaction.
Best Regards

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Hey how come all these scams have been for $2900? Maybe it's the going rate for a new house in Lagos.

·
Registered
16 Posts
To Adenzeno

You Need To Send An Email To Ebay Telling Them That This Auction For This Gtv is A Fraud Since This Exact Ad, Pictures Etc. Was Just Run With In The Last Two Weeks. The Gtv Was "sold" As "1972 Gtv" Mentioned Earlier For About $23k And The Car Was Owned By An Artistic One Owner In Los Angeles, California.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts