Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to touch up a few small stone chips on my spider. A sticker under the trunk lid says the car color is Alfa Roso 530. Has anyone found a Duplicolor that comes close to Alfa Red #530?

Thanks,

1986 Spider Q. V.
Jupiter, Fl

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need to touch up a few small stone chips on my spider. A sticker under the trunk lid says the car color is Alfa Roso 530. Has anyone found a Duplicolor that comes close to Alfa Red #530?

Thanks,

1986 Spider Q. V.
Jupiter, Fl
Forget Duplicolor. Search “Automotive Touchup”. They are in Louisiana.They supply OE colors in rattle cans,brush top bottles or paint pens. Delivery is quick and paint color and quality is awesome.

·
But Mad North-Northwest
10,527 Posts
I've found Duplicolor VW Tornado Red to be reasonably close to the standard "Alfa Red" on my Giulia and GTV. Ain't perfect but for rock chips on a driver it's been close enough for me.

The problem with having someone make it from the original color formula is that your car is likely faded somewhat anyway.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Forget Duplicolor. Search “Automotive Touchup”. They are in Louisiana.They supply OE colors in rattle cans,brush top bottles or paint pens. Delivery is quick and paint color and quality is awesome.
I have used Automotive Touchup in the past for all my cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts