Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Does anyone if reproduction rubber gaskets are available for the Duetto side vent windows? Mine are shot. I see these are available for the 1971 and up Spiders but I've not seen them for 1966-1969 Duetto/Spiders.

Regards, Al
1967 Duetto in restoration

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,048 Posts
Perhaps Ciconani in Italy or Mr Fiat here? Recent post on tihs topic with links. B

·
Registered
70 Posts
Duetto vent window seals ; (

I thought I had struck gold on the ebspares site, which lists "Quarter light seals" but they only fit later models.

Mr Fiat lists them for $107 each for the 1600 and 1750, I will ask if they truly fit the Duetto.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses. I have not had these suppliers on my list. They both look to be good sources for the rubber parts. The website for Ciconani didn't seem to have the right part. As for Mr Fiat I called them and they could not confirm they had the right part. They were very nice and said they would research it and let me know if they could come up with it. When I called they thought I was the one (skydoc2336) that had emailed them. So it sounds like they also have your query on the subject.

Regards, Al

1 - 5 of 5 Posts