Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I have 3x sets of this - condition is very good- one pair is almost perfect- $75.00? Postage would only be $5.20 on these within the US. One time awhile ago I bought some re-pops and the pins did'nt match the holes in the trunk lid! I still have the really nice inside rear-view mirror assembly with a perfect plastics lens- same price- but shipping might be a little more. Thanks, Fred.

·
Registered
361 Posts
For some reason I have 3x sets of this - condition is very good- one pair is almost perfect- $75.00? Postage would only be $5.20 on these within the US. One time awhile ago I bought some re-pops and the pins did'nt match the holes in the trunk lid! I still have the really nice inside rear-view mirror assembly with a perfect plastics lens- same price- but shipping might be a little more. Thanks, Fred.
Is that a two hole mirror that fits a 67?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Hi Fred,

I will give you a call this weekend about one of the scripts, I would like to take one , the best one that you have. I wasthinking about coming to see you on the weekend of the 26 Feb, the Saturday. See what stuff you still have that I can use. Also to pick up the seat trim. Let me know if you will be around.

Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
768 Posts
parts

Hi Fred,

OK see you on Sat. I have to stop by the mail box store in Blaine first and then go to Bellingham. Is Bellingham before you or after you?

Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
768 Posts
Ok the store in Blaine opens at 9, I will go there first, Bellingham greyhound second and then see you, does that work?

Thanks, Rick

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
trunk script-

Rick got the perfect one but the others are very straight- but need chrome- I'd sell those for $60.00- I'll pay the postage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts