Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of seats from a '67 Spider that were installed in my '69 Spider when I bought it. They should provide a decent base for restoration. The set pans are sound, although one of them has some rust-through, as shown in the pictures. You will also note that despite my best efforts to preserve them, the mice have gotten the better of the upholstery. I'll sell them as a pair only, for $800, plus shipping, or you can pick them up in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Those are nice looking seats Rob or Bob. Here is an answer to your mice problem:

Also, your section in the Alfa Owner each month is my favorite! I wish you had more room to provide a photo of every car described.

Mark

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
And I was thinking he would take the bucket of mice and release them outside in the woods somewhere, let them fend for themselves.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are nice looking seats Rob or Bob. Here is an answer to your mice problem:
Also, your section in the Alfa Owner each month is my favorite! I wish you had more room to provide a photo of every car described.
Mark
Yikes! That's a lot of mice! Disposal could become a problem. The pole barn that I rent has a lot of hidden mouse-sized entrances and exits. Also, I didn't realize the storage bags I used for the seats were biodegradable. They disintegrated after a season, allowing the mice to have a feast..

Thanks for your comment about my auction reports. I do provide pictures for all the cars I write up, however layout and picture choice is up to the editors.
Best,
Bob A.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts