Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I am in the process of restoring a 1967 Alfa Romeo Duetto Boat-tail Spider 1600, and I am in need of a few parts to bring it back to its original glory.

If you have any of the items listed below, or know where I can find them for a reasonable price please let me know!
preferably very-good used condition, or NOS

Front Passenger RH Bumper with turn signal assembly
Rear Bumper Over-rider RH Passenger and a reflector
Side view mirror
Head Light rims
Front Grill badge
Rear hood Badge Alfa Romeo
Tail-Light lens passenger RH all red or both sides
sun visor
interior driver pull handle
door stops
interior pass quarter-window glass lock
side marker light lens's
convertible top moldings
new convertible top

Any Help getting this beauty back on the road is greatly appreciated!
If you have any of the items please let me know how much you want.
I am located in Northridge, California
Thanks!

[email protected]

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hi,

I think that I may have a couple of he items that you are looking for from doing my rsto on my 69. Send me an email and I will dig out what I have and send you pictures.

My e mail is [email protected]

Thanks, Rick

·
Super Moderator
11,379 Posts
Alfa Parts Exchange will have some of those parts used - especially the ones common to later spiders, such as the headlight rims, interior door pulls, and vent window latches.

The usual suppliers of new parts - Centerline, IAP, etc - will have things like conv. tops, mirrors, door stops, etc. Get their catalogs, and go shopping.

Finding good bumpers is going to be tough - ebay may be your best avenue if the BB doesn't turn up anything.

You might try putting a listing in the "parts for sale & wanted" section of the BB, rather than in "cars for sale & wanted" :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks alot for the quick replys!
I got in touch with Alfa parts exchange and they may have a front bumper and other parts for me
:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts