Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps someone needs this near-perfect 'driver' condition original-style mat that is extremely nice but is not the concours condition I am moving my Duetto toward in the years to come. A rip in the rubber of about 16" long at the fold where the mat steps up toward the back inner wall was nicely repaired with a black adhesive...but not up to my current standards.

I also have a passenger rubber mat in the original style with two of the clips inexplictably cut off just below the seat cushion. Again, a perfect 'driver' condition and you'd never know the clips were missing unless you were me!

Also: left-side Carello headlight cover.

Email me please at [email protected] and I would accept PayPal. Reasonably priced. Thanks for your attention.

·
Registered
355 Posts
do you still have the mat? Pete

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Duetto/Spider Trunk Mat

Sorry, the mat was shipped some time ago. What I have left are two nearly new rear shocks for Spider 1966-1994 and GTVs 1966-1974, a Blaupunct radio and a passenger Duetto rubber mat.

Regards, Bob Little
Scarborough, NY

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blaupunct Frankfurt Radio (AM-FM) 1960's period F.S.

Rick: I do not know the model number but the type is the Frankfurt AM-FM common on Jaguar, Alfa Romeo and Mercedes-Benz models of the period. It works fine and is being offered for $250 plus $10 shipping/insurance anywhere in the 48 states. I accept PayPal and can only ship to a PayPal-registered address for the protection of the buyer and the seller. I have photos if you provide me with your email address to [email protected].

Thanks for your interest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts