Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Morning. I have a Cardisk version 2.0 from 2003, covering the Duetto. I used Win XP on my computer then, but I have a new laptop now with the Windows Vista. This does not accept the Cardisk. Anyone who use Vista and Cardisk 2.0 together? I really miss my Cardisk, I have had a lot of fun with it. Good informative stuff.

Any clues of what to do? Perhaps I need to update my version to a higher.

Thanks.

·
Administrator
16,620 Posts
Most of the files on my Alfa CarDisc CD are .pdf files - Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view them. Do you have Adobe on your new computer? Can you put the CD in and use Window Explorer or My Computer to view its contents? If so, then you should be able to open the files using Adobe Reader.

I saved a copy of frequently used files (shop manauals, owner's manual, etc) to my hard drive. This is faster than using the CD every time.

P.S., our PC has Windows XP and my old laptop has Win98. Thus I know nothing about Windows Vista...

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
.. but I have a new laptop now with the Windows Vista. This does not accept the Cardisk ...
What do you mean by "not accept the Cardisk"? What happens when you place the CD in. Does the system recognize that a CD has been inserted, or does nothing happen?... Please expand...

Best regards,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts