Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This pedigree of 105.xx hardtop is indeed a genuine rarity...one such as this comes up for sale perhaps once a year or two years and sometimes you have to "know someone" who will sell you one without openly advertising it for sale. Here is your chance to acquire one perhaps in advance of actually needing it. Just don't complain in 2017, 2018 or so if you would like a beautiful and yet un-restored Duetto hardtop in optimal condition. The top is safe and warm in a heated garage in a suburban New York City community resting comfortably in its custom fixture. Brackets included. If 450 of these were produced in total I would be very surprised.

For additional details please correspond with me at [email protected] .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
Price, location? Pretty standard to provide on public message boards.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
This really should be moved again to the Parts for sale section...
It looks like he is up north where that white stuff grows in the winter and they have hard water...

wow that was fast...I believe that I have bought or sold something to or from Bob Little over the years. I don't believe he knows that most scam artist want to make their dealings private by email "off the boards" so they can take your payment by money order, etc.

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
That's good to hear. It's also nice to have prices (even just final selling price) posted so we can all keep track of what all our Alfa stuff costs.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Duetto Hardtop For Sale

Friends: ...I prefer to keep my transactions private and personal. However I was remiss in failing to mention that the hardtop is safe and warm in a Greater New York City garage. Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Mark-Down Duetto / 1975 Pininfarina Hardtop

I today placed a deposit on a new AirStream travel trailer and as a result, to move the Pininfarina hardtop faster... I have lowered the final hardtop price starting right now to $2,500 not including shipping and not including wrapping. Located in suburban New York City area.

This is actually a bit below my cost of acquisition, new weatherstrips and shipping from Florida.

Thanks,

Bob Little

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Duetto Hardtop For Sale

This top has been sold to an individual who still owns the same Duetto he bought new 50 years ago! Fantastic story!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts