Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Duetto 1600 US Spider boat tail round 1967 complete & clean 105 offered by 3rd owner

Just 90k miles all original. She's been extensively restored, maintained and overhauled as needed throughout an illustrious, 40 year life. All stock, original components.

This car needs body work and paint for particular nose damage to passenger side, but, overall this is a great example of this classic vehicle with excellent pedigree. Frame and body are straight. Underside is clean. Starts easily and runs with adequate power. Last tuned July 2007 at Monza Motors, San Francisco less than 2k miles since.

She spent entire life in AZ, NM and more recently (5 years) in CA so rust is not there --however-- body is a little rough, as mentioned and needs small dent repairs, detailing and, of course, a fresh spray.

A fine low investment "lo-resto" project can make a daily driver "easily" (is anything easy in Alfaville?) but I do sincerely believe this and I would keep her if only I could afford to take better care and now feel compelled to sell for financial reasons.

I will arrange professional transport for around $1500 coast to coast.

email me for more details and extra pics .zip file (can only post 5 here)

We are honest alfabb members and will be upfront and candid with this sale. Above all, we really want to pass this car on to the right person.

If interested please call Frank for more info, details:
415 793-6737
:cool:

o yea! I'm asking $15K, what I think the market can bear at this time. This is based on my own research far and wide..."Corleone" make me an offer I can't refuse.

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
nice to see those cars are still around. There is hope that when we lurkers can afford tthem there might still be one around. If you can get 15k for this one now...au salute don corleone

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hey Frank,

Nice looking Duetto. Is your car drivable? Monza Motor is a good Alfa shop. There are just a couple of Duetto in SF.
I also have a late 67 production Duetto in San Francisco and just loving it.
Good luck with the sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts