Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are 2 seperate 1991 Spiders for sale on ebay. Both appear to be in excellent condition. One has 39,200 miles, the other has 7900 miles. Both are red. It will be interesting to see how much of a premium buyers put on incredibly low vs. just very low mileage on a Spider. The one with 7900 miles got to a high bid last week of $22,100 but apparently did not meet reserve (I doubt it will get any higher this time around). Curious what others think. (ie is a Spider with 7900 original miles worth say $10,000 more than one with 39,000 miles?)

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
I don't think it's worth a big premium, if any......it's probably better for a car having been driven regularly. The only exception may be a Spider like the one that showed up like 2 years ago, that was NEW, sitting at a dealership....even then, I personally would not pay the premium, I think

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
the 7,850 mile spider was listed listed a few weeks ago. someone won it - i wonder why it is back up again.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tracked the auction. It appeared as if the high bid was $22,100 yet did not meet reserve. Hence, no one won it because the reserve was set too high.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts