Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for at least one pair of Ducellier window switches, as shown in the photo below. Nothing ever fitted to an Alfa, probably something Citroen or ???? from the mid-60s, at a guess. Not looking for something 'approximately' the same. Prefer new old stock and happy to pay a premium for that. Please email/PM me if you have what I'm looking for, or can point me in the direction of a source.

Thanks in advance,

Alex.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
No freaking way!!! I had 4 of those new in the bags that got sold at the parts swap meet at the convention :( Wish I knew who bought them by name so I could point you in that direction. 2 had the chrome bezel with text and 2 had a black bezel with no text. I will say that they are very cheesy construction. I think the guy said he would use one on his Jr. Zagato...hopefully they turn up on eBay in the US.

I had some switches made and did a lot of research into these old switches not long ago. Maybe helpful: If you have access to 2 of the bezel pieces (removable), they can be fitted to a DAV (also French) or Torrix switch, early style, which had a completely identical appearance otherwise, including rocker style. Thus giving the result of the same exact switch...anyway best of luck.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Aaaargghhhh no way!! That hurts. I've been looking for these for ...... too long to admit. :( :( :(

Thanks for the useful info about possible interchanges - AnSor in Italy is another one to add to that list.

So ........... mystery Junior Zagato owner, wherever you are ............. hand over those switches and you will be paid handsomely :) (or swap for NOS Alfa parts). They're not original for a Z, anyway.

Thanks,

Alex.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tip, I have emailed them. Do you know which old Citroens (etc) used these switches? It's been a long time since I sat in my grandfather's SM ......

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maserati Khamsin and Ghibli is closer to the mark .... but I've drawn a blank wherever I have looked. Even scoured the trade stands at Retromobile in Paris earlier this year, but found nothing.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hi Alex,

Have a look at Fiat electric window switches, not sure if they have the chrome bezel but they may work for you. Cheap as well and still Italian

Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those could be interesting if the rest of the switch is identical. Bezels can always be swapped, but we have been down this road before. Are they yours or are they advertised somewhere else?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Power Window Switch

Hi there,

I know this is an old post, but I was googling for a Renault Torrix headlight switch and this came up.

I have a few of these for my Renault R17 that I am open to sell if you guys need them.

Please contact me through the instant message

or try this

sdiamond59 at gmail dot com

Thanks!!

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts