Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be driving to convention 8/1/07 care to link up?
How about rendezvous at the Hinsdale Oasis, 294 Southbound at 9:30am, figure the traffic will be subsiding by then at it's not to early for you who like to sleep in. Seems I have at least one other taker who has not replied to this.
So let's get together and show off the Alfas!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be sticking with Wednesady morning but thanks for posting. What day are you and your group returning to Chi Town?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
To ALL that are coming in: WATCH OUT FOR I-75 NORTH. "CONSTRUCTION
ZONES !!" (in Oakland County ).There have been numerious accidents as-of-late on those streaches of road. Also, ANYONE running 'sump guards' or lowered suspensions; CHECK your clearances. Frost/Freeze cycles make
'some' of the 'major' highways AND many 'secondary' roads a CHALLENGE in smoothness.....Ed K

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
If you are coming from the WEST part of Michigan, you can take I-94 EAST to 14 NORTH to 275 NORTH to 696 EAST to Woodward NORTH to Big Beaver EAST to I75 NORTH to the Convention Hotel and avoid downtown Detroit. I have taken this route many times and it is fine. I75 downtown is a bit rough, but nothing mayor if you drive careful. You can come either way, drive safe and expect to have lots of FUN!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts