Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening,

I'm heading to new York for the 4th and plan to tow a car over that my dad recently bught. I'm in Michigan and the car he bought is from Michigan with a Michigan title, but signed over to my dad (not me)....anyone tried this or know if I'll have problems from the Canadian or US border guys? Since i'm driving straight through, I presume it's easy and no cost..but I want to be sure!

I'm not towing an alfa over for him....but at least is something cool. A 1930 model a!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Evening,

I'm heading to new York for the 4th and plan to tow a car over that my dad recently bught. I'm in Michigan and the car he bought is from Michigan with a Michigan title, but signed over to my dad (not me)....anyone tried this or know if I'll have problems from the Canadian or US border guys? Since i'm driving straight through, I presume it's easy and no cost..but I want to be sure!

I'm not towing an alfa over for him....but at least is something cool. A 1930 model a!

Thanks!
Did this a couple of years ago going to/from the Detroit convention. No problems at all crossing the borders in any direction, other than the wait.

That said, I would strongly recommend avoiding the borders over the holiday weekend. We spent hours waiting to cross, it would have been much faster taking the long way around and staying in the US.

bs

1 - 2 of 2 Posts