Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve created these three videos. Maybe you can spot yourself. Steve was driving a white BMW 335 in the TT class.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Thanks Steve for putting these together, and thanks Roy for posting them.
We had a full group with Time Trial and Advanced TT combined. 24 of you showed up. Over 50 students overall for the weekend.
Great weather and fun students. We Instructors, Bruce, Phil, John, Mike and I enjoyed helping you learn a few things about your cars.
We should have the 2019 schedule falling together some time in December. It depends on when the various tracks do their scheduling.
See you at the track.
Paul Blankenship
AROSC Instructor

·
Registered
9 Posts
Reply to Paul

Paul, it was a pleasure to be part of the class you and the others put together. Thank you for making it a fun safe learning experience for everyone. I'll be back in the garage getting my car ready for Laguna Seca, hope to see you all there. Steve S

·
Registered
831 Posts
Thanks for the videos. We were there as well. My wife was in the Street Performance class, her first school. She had a blast and wants to do again at the next school.

I'll be at Laguna Seca in my black 240z, not sure about my brother yet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another driving school video

After seeing Roy and Steve's videos, I edited some GoPro video that I had shot during the last driving school run of the weekend, when the track was reversed and lengthened.

I had a great time and enjoyed meeting many of the Alfa club folks. I'm a repeat offender -- this was my third AROSC driving school -- and I learn a lot every time.

A big thanks to Paul, Steve Hamilton, all the excellent instructors and everyone else who made the weekend happen. I'm looking forward to the next AROSC track event at Cal Speedway. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Laguna Seca, but maybe next year.

This is shot from the dash of my car, the white '88 911, number 114, in the novice TT group. Sorry there's no data and the transitions are little rough. Some folks might see their cars on the track in this.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Thanks for posting the video Bill.
This from the Sunday afternoon "Graduation Session" where we change direction and put you people out to see what you may have learned on reading a track, figuring out the apex, stuff like that.
Bill, you have a great driving resume, but we would like to see you out at a few more Alfa Club events. Looks like you are signed up for Auto Club in December. Hope to see you out there.
Paul B
AROSC License Guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts