Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
After some drip drip drip....and not using for a week and not watching it after my long drive.... My clutch pedal now goes to floor and i see no more fluid in the reservoir. When the fluid leaks out does air get in and make the pedal hit the floor? I tried filling and pumping the pedal, but no good! I have new m/c and s/c and hose i got from IAP. Ready to do the job in my garage since i cant get it in gear. Ill have to jack it up and put on stands, not ramps. If it was just a small leak, can i fill the reservoir and bleed the system to get it to Sal the mechanic. Else i am going to attempt this myself. I will call my new friend Jim Any advise? Like do i do the M/C first or the Slave first? Is there a trick to getting the M/C out? There is a screw that looks tricky to get a hex into (like under the piston on the m/c.:confused:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yeah i live in boonton township. Great open roads for Alfa. You are thinking of the bar on Main and Boonton Ave. Now called Sharkey's. Johnnies is down the street and was there like 75 years. Sharkeys has cold beer and good wings. Its a raw bar too. Business changed many time. BUT KING KONG IS STILL THERE.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts