Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
1987 Quad
Discussion Starter #1
On my 87 Quad the mirror control switch on the center console does not have the button and ring that is used to rotate and select the left or right mirror. I can only control the left mirror. Did some cars come that way? That is, the RH door mirror is manually controlled and the LH electrically controlled; or, is my switch just broken and missing the selector?

Thanks so much!

Lin

Premium Member
On my 87 Quad the mirror control switch on the center console does not have the button and ring that is used to rotate and select the left or right mirror. I can only control the left mirror. Did some cars come that way? That is, the RH door mirror is manually controlled and the LH electrically controlled; or, is my switch just broken and missing the selector?

Thanks so much!

Lin
Sounds like you have a broken switch with missing parts.

Registered
the toggle probably fell off...look carefully on the floor, under the carpets etc...it is expensive when you find a used one somewhere.
here some photos of when I opened and cleaned one up.
toggle reverse.jpg

vitaloni3.JPG

I would have thought that toggle is the perfect part to 3D print....instead of buying them from people who ask stupid sums for them.

Registered
Check with Shakey on this forum. He's been really helpful in supplying 3D files for various parts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts