Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I can remember, there are a combination of 3 different types of clips that secure the gray cladding (trim) onto the actual doors and front fenders.
I could use "some" of all 3 types, however the one I am looking for specifically are:
* fitted to the upper-outter corner of the door cladding pieces, which is actually secured with a bolt from inside the door, right on the edge of the interior door panel, with a rubber gasket plug covering the hole (circled in red in photo of black 164's door).
I searched endlessly to find these, but unless someone has NOS clips it looks like 2nd hand will have to do. Anyone have them laying around / anyone parting a 164 out willing to remove them?
See diagram below for reference:
#16 is the clip I need
#5 is the bolt that is fitted from inside the door (circled red in photo of black 164)
will also take any available #14, #9, #7

I need at least one of these clips, bolt, and rubber gasket plug urgently. I will gladly take whatever else is available regarding clips for the door cladding.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,090 Posts
I have some of those in FL, BUT I am in VA for next two months.

·
Premium Member
27,090 Posts
Go to fabric store and get ribbons of Velcro strips (both sides) with adhesive backing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts