Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
If all goes as planned, I'll be renting a 159 Sportwagon in Milan. We'll be driving up to Lago Como then south to Modena (Manarello) and Tuscany to participate in vintage cycling event.
The Alfa website shows a 159 with a GPS, does anyone have any first hand knowledge if all 159 sportwagons come with GPS and is it in English?
Regards,
David

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yes they all come with the satelite navigator and the bConnect info-mobility services. Music, phone, and navigation are able to work off advanced voice recognition that doesnt need to "learn" your voice or speech patterns. Since its Microsoft based I imagine its easy to choose your own language.

http://www.alfa159.com/

·
Registered
774 Posts
I think it depends on what market we are talking about, but here GPS is extra option and costs 3300 euros..

·
Registered
24 Posts
It comes as an option, I would be suprised that rental cars have this option.
If they have it, Englisch want be a problem.
The system is from Magneti Marelli, and is a combination of GPS-radio-phone and board computer.

·
Registered
403 Posts
It comes as an option, I would be surprised that rental cars have this option.
If they have it, English want be a problem.
The system is from Magneti Marelli, and is a combination of GPS-radio-phone and board computer.
I would send the rental agency you will be dealing with an e-mail. I would assume that it would be in their best interest to have optioned out vehicles in stock. The system sounds really cool though :)
I think it depends on what market we are talking about, but here GPS is extra option and costs 3300 euros..
That sounds awfully expensive. :eek: It must include a mandatory subscription similar to Onstar.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts