Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Veloce
877 Posts
Looks like the top boot cover. Fits over the top when it is down. Hmmm. Maybe not. Is that a black metal bar up front? Plus it looks kinda fluffy like a pillow. More pics!

·
Registered
611 Posts
That's one of those full length "Huggy Pillows". You know one of the things you need to hug at night when
the love of your life is off on a business trip. That metal part ( which can be detached) is a clamp so you can attach it to the bed railing if you are sleeping on the upper bunk. These are no longer sold because they have perfected the full size rubber dolls. (No batteries included )
So you may have a "collectable" here.

·
Registered
611 Posts
It would take a much larger piece of equipment to "buffet the wind".

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's one of those full length "Huggy Pillows". You know one of the things you need to hug at night when
the love of your life is off on a business trip. That metal part ( which can be detached) is a clamp so you can attach it to the bed railing if you are sleeping on the upper bunk. These are no longer sold because they have perfected the full size rubber dolls. (No batteries included )
So you may have a "collectable" here.
lol thanks for the full review on this item.

in other words garbage then

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like the top boot cover. Fits over the top when it is down. Hmmm. Maybe not. Is that a black metal bar up front? Plus it looks kinda fluffy like a pillow. More pics!
I tried to fit this summer its just seems too wide, I guess this would be an aftermarket part?

·
Premium Member
86 Veloce
877 Posts
Flip it over so I can see the bottom. The top boot covers attach to the 2 "acorns" and have to forked pins that slide over part of the frame. Sure looks similar but padded.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts