Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently on eBay here.

I have to think the upholstery would be a dead giveaway - anybody know the car? I've been idly looking for something like this. I believe a '69 Junior should have hanging pedals, correct?

-Jason

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the Monaco plates too - the ad says the current owner purchased it from California. I do have a spare 2L sitting in the garage...

-Jason

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Go check it out, '69 GTjr is a great car with the hydraulic clutch, 2pod dash, and still a stepnose, very cool. I just don't see enough detail, can't tell if it still has the original emblemed floor matting (not carpet) how are the floors, rockers, etc? It has a spider radiator, why do people leave the brass exposed, it just tarnishes and should be painted black. Also the side mirror is awful and the fog lights that have replaced the great single bars for the main side grilles is not to my taste, but at least the small side pieces are there. It would be neat to match up those original steel wheels with a set of the plastic/chrome hubcaps that have featured in some other posts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts