Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
"It's all relative" - Think about it...
Most muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car.

If your worried about sigs then what is this about???

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Hey George, have a gander at your signature. A bunch of periods? What's THAT about? ;)

I'm talking about people who put huge pictures and have every car they've ever owned there.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Hey George, have a gander at your signature. A bunch of periods? What's THAT about? ;)

I'm talking about people who put huge pictures and have every car they've ever owned there.
:pWeeeeeeeeelllllllllll I wasn't complaining but this is my final word...................................................................................................................................................................................:)

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I guess my monitor isn't big enough...but say someone has a signature about a page long and posts several times on a thread, it gets old scrolling and searching for the actual information. LOL. Rant off.

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
I understand:)

See, I even changed my Signature.

Cheers,

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Ok, is my signature too, long?... If you say yes, I'm gonna have to put you in my "ignore list" for not recognizing a good Alfa when you see one... :D:D:D

Best regards,

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
My yoga teacher said: "If there is a problem the mind will find it" or in my words, we all need/want something to b&#ch about. If I listed all the Alfa's that were tittled and licensed and insured in my own name that I drove it would be at least sixteen, if I added Alfa's that I owned at one time or another there'd be at least another 25. I think folks list some or all of their cars to give the other posters a heads-up on where they've been, where they are and where they are going relative to their cars. Some choose not to, some do it for maybe fo self-agrandizement. What's the problem? Isn't open communication part of a free society? Liberty? Isn't trying to limit communication (other than restrictions about yelling "fire" in a crowed theater) the opposite?

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I understand:)

See, I even changed my Signature.

Cheers,
George, please don't think I was talking about your signature, it is (and was) quite tolerable. I'm talking about the people with laundry lists.

Ok, is my signature too, long?... If you say yes, I'm gonna have to put you in my "ignore list" for not recognizing a good Alfa when you see one... :D:D:D

Best regards,
Not at all and a great looking spider at that. Perfect size :)

My yoga teacher said: "If there is a problem the mind will find it" or in my words, we all need/want something to b&#ch about. If I listed all the Alfa's that were tittled and licensed and insured in my own name that I drove it would be at least sixteen, if I added Alfa's that I owned at one time or another there'd be at least another 25. I think folks list some or all of their cars to give the other posters a heads-up on where they've been, where they are and where they are going relative to their cars. Some choose not to, some do it for maybe fo self-agrandizement. What's the problem? Isn't open communication part of a free society? Liberty? Isn't trying to limit communication (other than restrictions about yelling "fire" in a crowed theater) the opposite?
Roger, I agree with you nearly word for word. But instead of vertically displaying their collection, how about horizontally? That would make reading posts SOOOO much easier to not have to scroll and scroll and scroll looking for the actual post information.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

Best regards,

:confused:Could be wrong but do I detect a bit of understeer doing into that turn:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I see a therapist for EXACTLY the same issue though i also have another little issue with BOLD letters , his advice was Love and embrace the alphabet

41 - 51 of 51 Posts