Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone find it annoying when the length of someone's signature is about a page long?

When I'm trying to scroll through a thread, I have to scroll through pages of sig's. There's probably an option to turn it off, but i like seeing all the colors and would not rather the bb be plain text. How bout a set standard for signatures....say:
from here_______________________

_______________________to here?

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Most boards limit you to 2 or 3 lines. I would like to see that enforced here also as not EVERYONE has DSL!!!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Oh, don't stop there with the signatures, what about the Avatars, peoples grammer and spelling..........These topic have been discussed before and then re-discussed again.

Let's talk about something else.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
geh458 said:
Oh, don't stop there with the signatures, what about the Avatars, peoples grammer and spelling..........These topic have been discussed before and then re-discussed again.

Let's talk about something else.
Oy! Stop causing drama!

Do you realise which part of the forum i posted on?????????

Fortunately for YOU, avatars only allow a certain size and there's a spell check function already :D

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hit an Apex said:
I find it very annoying. Sean, you have a long one too.:(

I think mine is boarderline, and probably should be condensed.
I think mine is borderline too, but I keep the cars listed because when I have a technical question, people know what kind of car I have. I think quotes, especially those in different languages ;) ;), are not really necessary, but that's not what's annoying. When someone lists every mod they've done to their car, or HUGE pictures where the sig take up an entire pagem that's what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vintageveloce said:
Your sig should definitely be shorter than your posts. Sean, your is much too long!
C
I guess I'll have to make my posts longer then! :rolleyes: However, mine is MUCH shorter and more tollerable than most on here.

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
The size of the sigs don't really bother me (although some can be a bit of an eyesore) as much as having to scroll horizontally to read a post cause it's too BIG TO FIT ON THE BLOODLY SCREEN!!

I feel better now.

·
Premium Member
26,731 Posts
Well, I'm almost out of parking places so I guess mine can only be so loooooong! I dropped the non Alfas. Simon sez (signature limit).

·
Registered
540 Posts
I had a huge sig a while back...I got bored with seeing it so I condensed it quite a bit. I think it benifits everyone to keep it small, but for those special alfisti with 12 cars, alfa63 has the right idea: go horizontal

·
Super Moderator
9,944 Posts
Mine is more huge than yours...

Well actually, huge SUV's bother me a whole lot more than huge SIG's.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts